This Call for the Training of Teaching Staff in EU Universities within SmaLog Eramus+/CBHE Project – Special Mobility Strand:
11.06-25.07.19 – Wismar, Germany;
19.05-02.06.19 – Katowice, Poland;
02.06-15.07.19 – “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy;
30.09-13.11.19 – University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy.
The selection is provided for selecting 8 participants (2 persons per each EU University for 45 days) for the:
Universities’ academic staff from ZSTU, specialities related to the topic of the SmaLog Project.
2 – Eligibility Criteria
For participating to the selection the following requirement are asked:
- To be academic staff from the ZSTU;
- To have a work agreement with the institution to which the application is addressed, the work agreement should end not later than two years after the end of SmaLog or a declaration from the institution that it is available to continue collaboration for not later than two years after the end of SmaLog;
- To be involved in SmaLog programme as professor or lecture;
- To have experience in the topic of modules of SmaLog;
- To held a Master degree or equivalent academic title;
- To have adequate knowledge of English .
Teachers with fewer opportunities, from less advantaged socio-economic backgrounds, who going abroad for the first time and less experience rather than more experienced staff members will have priority.
Teachers with fewer opportunities are:
- economically disadvantage groups, which belong to the Low-income families in accordance with Ukrainian legislation;
- persons with disability I and II groups in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and etc.;
- persons who suffered from the Chernobyl disaster;
- participants in hostilities;
- citizens belonging to preferential population groups in accordance with Ukrainian legislation.
Complete application: You are requested to submit your application according to the rules of this Guideline. Each applicant, participating to the selction, declares to accept the rules and constraints defined by the Guidelines provided by EACEA. Please be aware that without providing all mandatory documents your application will be considered ineligible.
3 – Required documents
1 – Passport copy – mandatory document;
2 – Curriculum Vitae – mandatory document;
3 – Recommendation Letter (Excerpt from the minute of University) – mandatory document;
4 – Motivation Letter – mandatory document;
5 – Proof of staff employment (Decree) – mandatory document.
4 – Evaluation procedure
|Selection criteria for ACADEMIC/ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF|
|2. Curriculum Vitae||0 points – insufficient; 1 point – sufficient; 2 points – good; 3 points – very good.|
|3. Recommendation letter(s)||0 points – insufficient; 1 point – sufficient; 2 points – good; 3 points – very good.|
|4. Motivation letter||0 points – insufficient; 1 point – sufficient; 2 points – good; 3 points – very good.|
|Total possible score – 12 points.|
Applicants with fewer opportunities, from less advantaged socio-economic backgrounds, less experience rather than more experienced staff members will have priority.
5 – Selection results
Final lists of the candidates: Main List, Reserve List and Non-selected List will be drawn up as a result of the selection procedure.
We wish you successful application!
International Relations Department